Hoover BUCS Youth Football
FOOTBALL: OUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM HAS EXPERIENCED SIGNIFICANT GROWTH. AS A RESULT, WE HAVE FIELD SPACE & HELMET LIMITATIONS FOR THIS SEASON. THERE ARE STILL LONG LEAD TIMES ON HELMET ORDERS. FOR THESE REASONS WE MAY BE REQUIRED TO CLOSE REGISTRATION EARLY FOR SOME AGE GROUPS. ONCE AN AGE GROUP HAS REACHED ITS LIMIT, WE CAN PUT YOUR SON ON A WAITLIST. WE ARE DOING ALL WE CAN TO ACCOMODATE AS MANY PLAYERS AS POSSIBLE.***
Hoover BUCS Youth Football teaches our players valuable lessons such as teamwork, endurance, perseverance, mental toughness and focus. The stronger the character, the better the competitor on the field. We want our athletes not only to make a significant contribution on the field but also become leaders in our community.
Costs and Expenses
- Tackle Football
- Boys Zoned for HHS
- Fall 2023 1st - 6th Graders
- JSYFL League Play
- $240 Registration Fee
- Late July - November 2023
- Practice Schedule TBA
- Weekly Weeknight Game
- Local Travel
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of School Registration
- Current Utility Bill
***All of the above documents must be turned in to the team mom by the 1st week of practice***
- Games are scheduled one night per week, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, possibly not the same night each week. Meaning 1 week the game could be on a Tuesday and the next week on a Monday, etc.
- Games will be arranged by the Jefferson-Shelby Youth Football League (JSYFL). Away game schedules may include travel to Spain Park, Vestavia Hills, Homewood, Chelsea, Pelham, Gardendale, Helena, Trussville, or Thompson.
- Occasionally a game will have to be rescheduled during the week due to weather. It is rare and a possibility that a game may be rescheduled on Saturday or Wednesday due to inclement weather.
For football questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org